Gold Specialty Necklace
This gold specialty chain with multiple-size links pares well with the stunning pave and simulated opal carabiner clasp.
The heart pendant is made of turquoise enamel and beautifully encrusted with pave and cubic zirconia stones.
The carabiner opens on both ends, allowing multiple ways to wear the pendant. The back of the carabiner has a smooth filigree finish.
Please see the photographs for ideas.
You also have the ability to add another pendant to change out the look.
Will enhance any outfit. Jeans to the little black dress.
Perfect for a gift or just for yourself:)
Approximate size of the carabiner - 1in
Approximate size of heart pendant - 1in x 1in
I love it and I know you will too!
Don't miss the chance to redefine your look effortlessly. Order your Necklace today and let Vanessa Designs be the curator of your unique elegance. Embrace the extraordinary with a piece that reflects your appreciation for the beauty found in the natural world and the sophistication of contemporary design.
Vanessa Designs is synonymous with quality craftsmanship, and this necklace is no exception. Limited in stock, this piece is a must-have for those seeking a distinctive accessory that transcends trends and adds a touch of nature's magic to their ensemble.
This Necklace is not only a stunning accessory but also a versatile addition to your collection. The adjustable chain ensures a comfortable fit, allowing you to showcase the beauty of labradorite at various lengths.
Tips to keep your jewelry looking good.
1) Keep jewelry away from water and chemicals.
2) Remove during physical activities.
3) Store separately in a soft pouch or airtight box.
4) Avoid wearing to bed.
5) Gently polish with a soft, lint-free cloth to clean.
• All items come beautifully packaged
• If you would like each item in its own pouch/box or if certain pieces are intended as gifts, please leave me a note in the message box when you check out- otherwise each piece will be sent in the same pouch/box.
♥Thank you for stopping by. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions